This foot is for trimming, finishing and hemming edges in a simple operation. A blind stitch is the stitch generally found on the bottom of trouser's where a stitch needs to be invisible on one side of the item.
Steps for Blind stitching:
1. Simply fold the fabric by hand, whilst sewing so the needle is just catching the folded edge.
2. Open up the fabric, and your done.
Flatlocking (Ideal for Medium to Heavyweight fabrics):
1. Fold & insert the fabric into the material guide (situated at the front of the foot).
2. Adjust the material guide so that the needle moves down at a position of 2.5 – 3.0mm inside the folded edge.
6. Open up the fabric, and your done.
|New or Used||New|