A flexible tool for all your gathering and pleating needs.
Part Number: 008 386 7200
- For sewing small pleats and gathering on a single layer of fabric, as well as pleated ruffles
- The ruffler is adjustable and becomes indispensable when the amount of gathering needs to be controlled exactly
- You can control both the depth of each pleat and the distance between pleats
- It is particularly useful when long rows of gathering are required such as in Home Dec projects
- You can gather or pleat a single layer of fabric while attaching it to a straight, ungathered layer in one operation
- Recommended for light to medium weight fabrics
- The Ruffler Attachement comes with Low Shank Adapter #75 for Generic Feet pre-attached
Fits all the modern electronic models like Artista, Aurora, Virtuosa & Activa.
This foot does not fit old mechanical Bernina machines including Bernina 1008.
|New or Used||New|