A flexible tool for all your gathering and pleating needs.
Part Number: 001 944 7100
- For sewing small pleats and gathering on a single layer of fabric, as well as pleated ruffles
- The ruffler is adjustable and becomes indispensable when the amount of gathering needs to be controlled exactly
- You can control both the depth of each pleat and the distance between pleats
- It is particularly useful when long rows of gathering are required such as in Home Dec projects
- You can gather or pleat a single layer of fabric while attaching it to a straight, ungathered layer in one operation
- Recommended for light to medium weight fabrics
- The Ruffler Attachement comes with Low Shank Adapter #75 for Generic Feet pre-attached
Fits all the old Bernina models from the 530 to the 1630, including the current 1008.
This foot does not fit modern electronic models, Artista, Aurora, Virtuosa & Activa.