Bernina's pintuck feet make it a breeze to sew exactly parallel rows of tucks, from the most delicate look in fine fabrics to raised, corded tucks in heavier fabrics.
Part Number: 008 473 7200
- Foot #32 is well suited for pintucking in fine to medium weight fabrics. Couching fine cords and yarns. Faggotting
- The seven precisely spaced grooves in the sole of the foot help guide each row of stitching by using the previous row as a guide
- A seam guide can be inserted in the back of the foot for widely spaced tucks
- Use the unique cord guiding hole in the needle plate of your Bernina to produce corded pintucks effortlessly
- Best used with a double needle up to 2mm
- Remember to activate your double needle limitation on your machine
- For heavy fabrics, consider the use of Foot #30
- For medium weight fabrics, consider the use of Foot #31
- For very fine fabrics, consider the use of Foot #33.
Fits all the modern electronic models like Artista, Aurora, Virtuosa & Activa.
This foot does not fit old mechanical Bernina machines including Bernina 1008.
|New or Used||Refurbished|